Javascript Menu by Deluxe-Menu.com
Welcome to Our Parish!

St Mary is an Orthodox Christian Church. Organized in August 1995, with its first Divine Liturgy September 15, 1995, it is the only Orthodox Church in Franklin County, Pennsylvania, and serves the entire community, without regard to ethnic background. Our membership includes people of Greek, Russian, Bulgarian, Egyptian, and Iraqi descent, as well as people whose families came from Italy, England, Germany, Slovakia, and Slovenia, and the dates of immigration to what is now the United States range from 1621 to1990.

Sunday
10:00am - Great Liturgy
  










Home | Back | Print | Top
  Powered by Orthodox Web Solutions